Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So this is my first addition in Placement Paper which was added today. You can find it in the Placement Paper page.

eLitmus is a first-of-its-kind service in the world. Since it was launched in 2005, eLitmus has been redefining how fresher and entry-level recruitment is done in India. pH Test evaluates job seekers based on a variety of parameters, and grades them nationwide using an advanced statistical model, resulting in a pH Score for each candidate.

eLitmus has been one of the toughest test which requires CAT level preparation. And as there are no previous paper available anywhere it gets more tougher to even predict its pattern. As I was preparing for this particular exam I came across some papers which were tagged as eLitmus papers. I am sharing them here.

I will continue to add to it in future as I get any new papers. You can straight away head to http://alok007.wordpress.com/placement-papers/elitmus-placement-papers/ for this page.

Hope it helps you in your preparation. Good Luck for future.

No comments:

Post a Comment